Introduction of Ulsan Hyundai Munsu Football Stadium
Munsu Football Stadium is located in Ulsan, a major industrial city in Southern part of Korea.
The structure of the roof steel and cables creates image of youthful and dynamic city of Ulsan.
A steel truss structured which expressed from a whale skeleton. The overall shape of the stadium is in the shape of skull crown that symbolizes Bangudae Petroglyphs.
The lighting of the stadium is led by 128 lights and 54 upright lights on the floor reminds of Big Crown from Shilla era.
Munsu Football Stadium Information
● Name : Ulsan Munsu Football Stadium
● Nick Name : Big Crown
● Location : 5 Mt, Ok-dong, Nam-gu, Ulsan, Korea
● Size : 912,310m²
● Scale : 5 floors (B2, B1, 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor)
● Structure : Reinforced Concrete Structures
● Acceptance size : 44,102seat
● Facilities : Football Stadium, Fountain, Lakeside square,
Bicycle course, Musician stage
44, Munsu-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan, Republic of Korea
(5 Mt, Ok-dong, Nam-gu,)
By public transportation
Bus : 104, 114, 405, 406, 407, 411, 413, 421, 422, 426, 433 (Bus stop: Munsu Stadium)
Local bus : 733, 1104, 1137,1401, 1402 (Bus stop: Munsu Stadium)
Express bus: 2100, 2300 (Bus stop: Munsu Stadium)